Tarot Card of Hope Quest
- First, make sure you have some reputation acquired from the Reputation Quests. This quest requires you to complete ALL of the Reputation Quests and you must be a Bard / Dancer class or their respective baby classes to start this quest.
- Warp to Comodo (@go 8) and head North-West until you reach Niníne Éces (Located at 76, 347) Screenshot
- After speaking to him, he'll send you off to find 3 NPCs around town. Each NPC will play a song, which you need to get the name of.
- Look around town for the Bard NPCs. There are 3 total with the following locations:
- After matching around 3 songs, the NPCs will stop talking to you and you should return to Niníne Éces. He will thank you and give you the passive skill Tarot Card of Hope and your first two cards; "The Trickster" and "Courage"
Card Effects and Method of Obtaining
- The Trickster - Increases your MATK by 10% for 30 seconds.
- Courage - Increases your ATK by 10% for 30 seconds.
- The Clown- Restores your SP to 100% - Carat - 0.2%
- The Cardinal - Grants you a Random Lvl 10 buff - Puca - 0.4%
- The Cart - Increases Movement Speed for a short duration - Mimic - 0.2%
- The Entwined - Grants HoT (Heal Over Time) - Alphoccio - 0.2%
- Wheel of Destiny - Not Available
- The Deceased - Not Available
- Angel - Grants immunity to one random status, Heals HP - Stalwart Sentinel - 0.4%
- Wildness - Casts a random AoE Spell - Trentini - 0.2%
- The Gods - Not Available
- The Bulkhead - Not Available
- The Moon - Not Available
- The Nova - Not Available
- You must have some sort of Reputation level. Up to step 5 being completed will allow you to start this quest. See Reputation Quests for more information on how to raise your Reputation level.
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Mage · Merchant · Swordsman · Thief|
|Second Class||Alchemist · Assassin · Bard · Blacksmith · Crusader · Dancer · Hunter · Knight · Monk · Priest · Rogue · Sage · Wizard|
|Other||Empathy Skill Quest · Empathy Quest (Eir) · Tarot Card of Hope Quest|