|This skill's information has been altered on one of the servers.|
Please see the "Other" section listed in the table shown below to read details about this change.
|File:Body Relocation.png Body Relocation Skill Info|
|File:Body Relocation Info.gif|
|Catalyst:||1 Spirit Sphere|
|Spirits Recovery (Lv2), Steel Body (Lv3), Asura Strike (Lv3)|
- Requires 1 Spirit Sphere
Directly teleport to any chosen cell. You can not move to or over non-movable cells this way, e.g. up a cliff. Uses up 1 Spirit Sphere. If under Critical Explosion state, you can use this skill without the need for Spirit Spheres. After using this skill, you cannot use Asura Strike for the following 2 seconds.
- There is a delay of 2 seconds when using a casted Asura Strike immediately after Body Relocation.
- Body Relocation will only move the player to a location the player would have been capable of walking to in a straight line. It will be blocked by Ice Wall, for example.
- Players do not count as an obstacle. Monks can Body Relocate their way through crowds of people or even directly behind a player.
- The caster will be completely unaffected by any obstacles in the way when moving with Snap. Fire Walls will not be harmful. Neither will Traps.
- Body Relocatinng away will save the user from AoE skills, but will not release them from most single-target skills, even if they have moved all the way off the screen from the attacker (unless the attacker no longer has a line of sight to the caster). An exception is that Snap can release the player from Spider Web.
- Despite the "moving" animation, the character does not really take any time at all to Body Relocate. The slight delay that may be encountered is simply lag, and the movement is truly instant.
- The recast delay will no longer be able to be reduced.
- A walking delay has been added.
|Monk · Champion|
| 2nd Class
|Absorb Spirits · Asura Strike · Blade Stop · Body Relocation · Call Spirits · Chain Combo · Combo Finish · Critical Explosion · Dodge · Finger Offensive · Investigate · Iron Hand · Ki Explosion · Ki Translation · Spirits Recovery · Steel Body · Triple Attack|
|Chain Crush Combo · Dangerous Soul Collect · Tiger Knuckle Fist · Raging Palm Strike|
|Quests||Monk Job Change Guide · Monk Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough|