|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Nurse in Port Malaya|
|Experience:||Base EXP:||Job EXP:|
1. To proceed speak with Nurse Meanne at the entrance to the 2nd Floor to book for an instance. You are given 1 Hour to complete this instance.
2. Upon entering the 2nd Floor, Bangungot will broadcast messages as you proceed. She will then summon Mangkukulams in each room.
- Your goal here is to eliminate them to open the portal to Bangungot's Room.
3. Phase 1: Kill monsters tormenting patients
- In each of the patient rooms, kill all the Bangungot's Mangkukulam that spawn.
4. Phase 2A: Eliminate Bangungot (2~3 Minutes)
- Fight against Bangungot, you must deal at least <x> damage or she will recover some HP at the end of the round.
- Several Bangungot Manananggal may spawn along with Bangungot, the number that spawn increases according to <something>. Any that you do not kill will remain in the room in subsequent iterations of this phase.
- Things to watch out for are LoV, and quicken/powerup when it gets low. Otherwise it is fairly easy.
- If Bangungot dies, advance to Phase 3.
5. Phase 2B: Rescue one of the patients (2~3 Minutes)
- You will be moved to another identical location on the map. The Bangungot you were fighting still exists and maintains its previous HP value.
- Bangungot (invulnerable) will spawn at the center of the room and cast full heal. (dont waste time trying to kill it)
- All players will be resurrected with 1 health and moved near the portal.
- Several Bangungot's Mangkukulam and Tiyanak will spawn in one of the patients rooms, kill them all (quickly!).
- When they have all died, you will return to Phase 2A.
6. Phase 3: The Pillar of Spirit (1 Minute)
- This is where you are successful of defeating Bangungot in Phase 2A. But in order to eliminate it completely, you must defeat the Pillar of Spirit.
- The Pillar of Spirit has a max HP of 250 with 1 damage taken (similar to plants and mushrooms).
- If you fail to defeat it within a minute. Bangungot will be fully resurrected and return to phase 2A. (the remaining HP of the pillar of spirit will probably be saved for a future iteration of phase 3)